1. Preheat oven to 425°F
2. Line baking sheet with foil and grease with cooking spray.
3. Combine all spices together.
4. Toss chunked chicken in spice mixture.
5. Place chicken on baking sheet and spray with cooking spray.
6. Cook for 5 minutes, flip and cook for another 5 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (2g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 1 (12%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0.7mg||0 %|
|Potassium 40mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.6g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 1.1g|
|Protein 0.4g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 8
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!