I love Milton’s Multi-Grain bread and used it to make the bread crumbs. It's sold in most supermarkets and Trader Joe's.
Sweet Baby Rays is such a delicious barbecue sauce. You'll find it in most supermarkets where other barbecue sauces are sold.
115 calories, 1.6g fat, 18g protein, 18g carbs, 1g fiber, 317mg sodium, 3g sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a regular (12-cup) muffin pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. To make bread crumbs: Toast 1 slice whole wheat or multi-grain bread. Place in blender and pulse until made into crumbs.
3. In a large bowl, add ground turkey, bread crumbs, onions, egg, Worcestershire sauce, ½ cup barbecue sauce, garlic, salt and pepper. Using your hands or a large spoon, thoroughly mix together until well blended.
4. Add meatloaf mixture to the top of each muffin cup, flattening out the tops. Top each meatloaf muffin with ¾ tablespoon barbecue sauce and spread evenly over top.
5. Bake for 40 minutes. Run a knife around each muffin to loosen it from pan. Remove to a serving plate.
Makes 9 meatloaf muffins (1-2 muffins per serving)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Muffin (134g)|
|Recipe Makes: 9 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 10 (6%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.1g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 54.7mg||17 %|
|Sodium 503.9mg||17 %|
|Potassium 71.5mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.3g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 27.8g|
|Protein 13.8g||20 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 180
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.