1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and spray 9" x 13" baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Cook (or microwave) your grains, set aside. If cooking, do step 2 as they cook.
3. Preheat large non-stick skillet on medium heat and swirl olive oil to coat. Add Leeks, green onion and garlic, saute until translucent, stirring occasionally. [Start step 4 between stirs as you saute]
4. In a small bowl, whisk together milk with cornstarch. Add to the skillet with previously cooked onion and garlic. Also add artichoke hearts, spinach, all of the cheese, grain you chose (fluff with a fork a bit before adding), 1/2 tsp salt and pepper. [No real order here, just add things a bit slowly and keep stirring. Volume of leafy greens will shrink a bunch, don't trip.] Continue to stir until cheese is melted.
5. Transfer mixture to a prepared baking dish and level.** Bake uncovered for 25 minutes. Serve hot either with tortilla chips, fresh baked bread, or even alone. It's that good.
**Optional: Sprinkle *additional* Mozzarella cheese (~1/2 cup) on top of mixture prior to baking for some extra yummy & pretty points. Fine print: Chubby points also included and non-refundable.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (3g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 4 (67%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.4g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0.1mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0.4mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.5g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0.5g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 6
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!