1. Heat oven to 375°F. Coat a 13x9-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a medium saucepan, bring 1/4 cup of broth to a boil over high heat; add onion and garlic. Reduce heat to medium, and cook 3 minutes or until onion is tender-crisp.
3. Whisk milk and flour in a small bowl until well blended. Add the remaining broth to milk mixture; stir until well blended. Cook over medium heat 12 minutes or until thickened, stirring frequently.
4. Place half of potato slices in slightly overlapping pattern in prepared baking dish. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper, if desired. Spoon half of the broth mixture over potatoes. Sprinkle evenly with half of basil. Repeat layers, cover and bake 30 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with cheese; bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or until cheese is lightly golden. Garnish with additional basil, if desired.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (249g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 31 (20%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.5g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 9.9mg||3 %|
|Sodium 552.8mg||19 %|
|Potassium 405.2mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.5g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16 %|
|Sugars, other 22.5g|
|Protein 5.9g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 157
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!