1. Preheat oven to 400. Unfold puff pastry and roll out one sheet to about an 11" square and one to about a 12" square.
2. Line bottom and side of greased 9" springform pan with 12" pastry sheet.
3. Beat eggs in medium bowl with wire wisk. Reserve 1 Tbsp egg; set aside. Add ricotta chesse and spinach to eggs in bowl; mix until blended.
4. Layer half each of bacon, cheese, spinach mixture and red peppers in pastry-lined pan. Repeat Layers.
5. Place remaining sheet over mixture; fold and tuck pastry edges into pan to enclose filling. Pinch edges to seal.
6. Brush surface with reserved egg; pierce pastry several times to form vents or slits, which will allow steam to escape during baking. Bake 45-55 min. or until top is golden brown. Cool 10 min. Run small knife around edge of pan before removing.
** Prepare this brunch bake the day before you need it. Assemble as directed; wrap well. Refrigerate several hours or overnight. When ready to serve, unwrap and bake at 350 for 50-55 min. until golden brown on top.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (109g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 158 (69%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 17.6g||23 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.8g||39 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 296.5mg||91 %|
|Sodium 294mg||10 %|
|Potassium 145.6mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.8g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 1.8g|
|Protein 15.5g||22 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 228
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!