This is a fun toy that kids any age above 3 years old can play with. Make sure they don't eat it or put it on any type of fabric!
1. In one bowl mix 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup of glue
2. Now's the time to add color or glitter if you like
3. In another bowl measure out 1/2 cup of liquid starch
4. Slowly mix the glue into the starch with a spoon
5. Switch to mixing with hands for a few minutes
6. Put in a clean, dry container or on a plate
Don't eat it! Don't put it on any type of fabric!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 batch (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.