1. Brown ground beef in large skillet over medium high heat
2. Add chopped onions and celery and saute until onions are translucent ~2 minutes
3. Add tomato soup, salt, pepper, barbecue sauce and dash of beef bouillon. Consistency should be thick but not dry - add a small amount of ketchup if extra moisture is needed. Should be just slightly loose at this stage
4. Mix in grated cheese and simmer for 20-30 minutes.
5. Serve open faced on toasted buns
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (3252g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2260 (51%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 251.1g||335 %|
|Saturated Fat 149g||745 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 79.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8.1g|
|Cholesterol 971.4mg||299 %|
|Sodium 3858.4mg||133 %|
|Potassium 9565.5mg||252 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 321g||94 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 320.2g|
|Protein 232.4g||332 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 4439
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!