1. Strip the mint leaves off the stalk. process the mint, onion, garlic, ginger and chilli into a past.
2. Add the lime juice, tomato puree, all the ground spices and the salt and mix together until well blended.
3. Heat the oil in a pan, add the paste and fry for 1 minute. Stir in the yoghurt and bring to the boil.
4. Put the chicken in the slowcooker and pour the sauce over. Stir well and cook on low for 6 hours.
5. Stir in the ground almonds and cream. Taste and reseason if necessary. Garnish with wedges of lime and serve with rice or naan.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (304g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 68 (23%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.5g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g||15 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 114.5mg||35 %|
|Sodium 155.5mg||5 %|
|Potassium 744.1mg||20 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.4g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 9.8g|
|Protein 44.7g||64 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 297
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!