1) Combine applesauce, apricots, cherries, shallots, sugar, vinegar, bay leaves, and cinnamon in slow cooker.
2) Cut 2 slits about 2 inches apart through fat on edges of each pork chop. Season chops with salt and pepper and nestle into slow cooker.
3) Cover and cook until pork is tender, and fork slips easily in and out of meat, 7 to 8 hours on low or 4 to 5 hours on high.
4) Transfer chops to serving dish and tent with foil, let rest for 5 minutes. Discard bay leaves and cinnamon stick. Skim fat from surface of sauce. Stir in parsley and season with salt, pepper, and additional cider vinegar to taste.
5) Spoon 1 cup of sauce over chops and serve, with additional sauce separately.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (83g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 3 (2%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.3g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 12.8mg||0 %|
|Potassium 521.7mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.4g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 37g|
|Protein 1.9g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 160
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!