1. Combine the chicken, 1 tsp mild Indian chili powers or paprika, lemon juice and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a bowl.
2. Mix the Greek yogurt or sour cream, 1 tsp mild Indian chili powder or paprika, 2 tbsp garlic paste, 2 tbsp ginger paste, 1/2 tsp garam masala, 2 tbsp mustard oil or olive oil, and 1/2 teaspoon salt to create the marinade.
3. Combine the chicken and marinade, stirring to coat the chicken. Let this marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
4. In the morning, broil the chicken for about 10 minutes, flipping halfway through. the edges are blackened.
5. Meanwhile, with your slow cooker on low, add the butter, cardamom, cloves, peppercorns and cinnamon, 1 tbsp garlic and ginger pastes, the chopped green chilis, the tomato puree, 1 tbsp chili powder or paprika, 1/2 tsp garam masala, salt to taste, honey and cream.
6. Cook on low for 8 hours. Adjust seasoning, adding more salt to taste and cayenne pepper for additional heat.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1731g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1763 (62%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 195.9g||261 %|
|Saturated Fat 75.4g||377 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 72.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 32.2g|
|Cholesterol 860.9mg||265 %|
|Sodium 892.9mg||31 %|
|Potassium 4483mg||118 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 88.9g||26 %|
|Dietary Fiber 13.5g||54 %|
|Sugars, other 75.4g|
|Protein 184.1g||263 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2834
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!