1. Heat a sauté pan on medium heat and add a tablespoon of oil. Add the onions and cook until they are caramelized or browned, stirring occasionally. Cook time for onions is about 15 minutes.
2. Line the bottom of the crock pot with the caramelized onions.
3. Thinly slice the potatoes and layer in the slow cooker.
4. Pour the cream evenly over the top of the potatoes and season with salt and pepper.
5. Top with shredded Cheddar cheese.
6. Cook on high for 2 hours. After 2 hours, turn to warm until ready to serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (101g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 19 (26%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.1g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 5.1mg||2 %|
|Sodium 25mg||1 %|
|Potassium 254.1mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.4g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 10.5g|
|Protein 1.5g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 72
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.