1. Place chicken and seasonings in slow cooker.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together canned soup and chicken broth until smooth. Pour over chicken.
3. Cook on High for six hours.
4. 1 hour before serving, remove chicken and cut into small pieces and replace into slow cooker.
5. Cut biscuit dough into small pieces and add to soup mix.
6. Cook for 1 hour or until dough is no longer raw.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (79g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 9 (10%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 45.6mg||14 %|
|Sodium 51.2mg||2 %|
|Potassium 201.9mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.1g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 18.2g||26 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 87
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!