1. Add Chicken Broth, Boneless Chicken Breasts, Onion, Garlic, Carrots, Green Beans, Celery, Black Pepper, Bay Leaves, and Salt to the slow cooker. Stir to combine. Cook on low for 5 hours.
2. Combine the corn starch with equal amount of broth from the slow cooker. Stir to remove any lumps, add to the slow cooker and stir to combine.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt, whisk to combine. Pour in the oil and cut into the flour mixture with a fork. And milk and stir until flour is moist.
4. After 5 hours, turn slow cooker to high and be sure the broth is boiling slightly then add dumplings to the slow cooker. Using a tablespoon drop dumplings on top of stew mixture. Be careful to place dumplings on top and not into the stew. After adding dumplings, cook for 1 hour on high, or until dumplings are cooked through and no longer raw in the center.
5. Remove Bay Leaves before serving
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (777g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 229 (25%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 25.4g||34 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g||25 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.6g|
|Cholesterol 309.8mg||95 %|
|Sodium 1537.3mg||53 %|
|Potassium 1518mg||40 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 57.2g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 54.3g|
|Protein 108.3g||155 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 921
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!