1. Mix together Rotel tomatoes, garlic, onion powder, salt, pepper and brown sugar in a small bowl.
2. Place chicken in slow cooker and cover with tomato mixture.
3. Cover and cook on low 6-7 hours or on high 3-4 hours. Shred chicken.
4. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
5. Arrange chips on the bottom of a large baking sheet.
6. Spoon chicken mixture over tortilla chips; top with cheese. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
7. Add desired toppings to serve.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (148g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 86 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.6g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g||19 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 47.4mg||15 %|
|Sodium 397.1mg||14 %|
|Potassium 228.9mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.4g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 10.2g|
|Protein 15.3g||22 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 189
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!