1. Add chicken to slow cooker and season with salt, pepper, minced onion and poultry seasoning.
2. Pour cream of chicken soup over the chicken, then add in cubed potatoes.
3. Cover and cook on low 6 hours.
4. Remove chicken and shred.
5. Add shredded chicken back in slow cooker and stir in frozen mixed vegetables and heavy cream; cover and cook an additional 20-30 minutes on low.
6. Meanwhile, bake biscuits according to package directions.
7. Split biscuits on plate and serve chicken pot pie on top of biscuits.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (468g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 89 (23%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.9g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.3g||21 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.4g|
|Cholesterol 106.4mg||33 %|
|Sodium 538.7mg||19 %|
|Potassium 1083.1mg||29 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.3g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.5g||22 %|
|Sugars, other 28.8g|
|Protein 42.1g||60 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 395
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!