1. Slice chicken breast into bite size pieces and place in slow cooker.
2. Add remaining ingredients to slow cooker.
3. Stir until ingredients are well combined.
4. Cover and cook for 9 hours on low. (Or until chicken is cooked through and rice is puffed).
5. Ladle soup into bowls and serve warm.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (279g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 23 (12%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.6g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 45.2mg||14 %|
|Sodium 894.4mg||31 %|
|Potassium 609mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.1g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 15g|
|Protein 25.8g||37 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 196
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!