1. Puree chicken stock with creamed soups
2. Place chicken into the bottom of a 4-6 qt slow cooker, cover with the soups blend
3. Saute onion with the butter. When onions are translucent and soft add in the garlic and spices - cook until fragrant (1 min)
4. Add the onion mix, carrots and potatoes to the crock pot. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-6 hours.
Immediatly before serving:
1. Be sure the slowcooker is set to HIGH
2. Shred the chicken and stir back into the stew
3. Add the frozen peas to the stew
4. Create a roux with the butter and flour
a. Melt the butter
b. Wisk in the flour and cook until lightly browned
5. Add the heavy cream and wisk until smooth (mixture will be THICK).
6. Add the heavy cream mixture to the stew and stir until throughly combined.
7. Heat to desired tempurature.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (3976g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 2389 (54%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 265.5g||354 %|
|Saturated Fat 136.1g||680 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 71.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 32.6g|
|Cholesterol 1038.7mg||320 %|
|Sodium 9903.6mg||342 %|
|Potassium 7357.3mg||194 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 284.5g||84 %|
|Dietary Fiber 23.6g||94 %|
|Sugars, other 260.9g|
|Protein 232.2g||332 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 4444
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!