1. Tear bread into 1 inch pieces.
2. In a large bowl whisk eggs, eggnog, milk, sugar, vanilla and spices together. Fold in bread pieces until coated.
3. Pour into your slow cooker. ( I use a 6qt)
4. Place slow cooker on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours. The bread pudding is done when the center has set and no longer jiggles.
5. Serve hot with cold eggnog poured over the top.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1289g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 665 (31%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 73.8g||98 %|
|Saturated Fat 35.4g||177 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 24.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.1g|
|Cholesterol 1621.8mg||499 %|
|Sodium 866.9mg||30 %|
|Potassium 1947.2mg||51 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 305.5g||90 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g||17 %|
|Sugars, other 301.2g|
|Protein 66.7g||95 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2119
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.