1. Cook ground beef in skillet on medium-high heat until browned.
2. Drain excess fat and transfer to slow cooker.
3. Add remaining ingredients to slow cooker and mix well.
4. Cover and cook on low for 7 hours.
5. Cover water and flour in a bowl.
6. Add water and flour mixture to slow cooker. Mix well.
8. Cook an additional 2 hours on low.
9. Ladle soup into bowls and serve warm.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (273g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 79 (38%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 8.8g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.6g||18 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 55.3mg||17 %|
|Sodium 364.1mg||13 %|
|Potassium 409.1mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.9g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 12g|
|Protein 18.4g||26 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 207
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!