1. Cook chorizo in a sauté pan over medium-high heat until fully cooked. Remove chorizo with a slotted spoon and reserve on a clean paper towel.
2. Sauté diced peppers in the rendered chorizo oil for two minutes, and then add hash browns and seasonings and continue to cook for 10 minutes.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the eggs, cream and milk.
4. Fold the shredded Monterey Jack and shredded Cheddar cheeses into the hash brown mixture.
5. Transfer the hash brown mixture to slow cooker. Add egg mixture and cook on high for 3 ½ hours.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (315g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 43 (40%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.8g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 18.7mg||6 %|
|Sodium 294.4mg||10 %|
|Potassium 315.2mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.8g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 9.7g|
|Protein 6.4g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 107
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!