1. In a medium bowl, whisk together 1/2 cup beef broth and next 9 ingredients (up to roast).
2. Place cubed roast into a slow cooker. A 4 or 5 quart slow cooker works well.
3. Pour sauce over cubed meat.
4. Cover and cook on low heat for 6-8 hours.
5. In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and remaining 1/4 cup broth.
6. Stir cornstarch mixture into the slow cooker.
7. Cover and cook on high heat for an additional 30 minutes, or until the sauce has
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (234g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 28 (21%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3.2g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 45.9mg||2 %|
|Potassium 1012.3mg||27 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.2g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 22g|
|Protein 5.2g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 136
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!