1. Put the whites of the green onions in the crockpot with other ingredients, save green tops for garnish.
2. Cut steak into thin strips. In ziplock bag, add meat and cornstarch; shake to coat.
3. Pour next nine ingredients plus meat into crock pot. Hold off on adding the veggies.
4. Cook Hi 2-3 Hours; LO 4-5 hours
5. Add veggies in last 10-15 minutes
Serve over rice topped with green onions tops and toasted sesame seeds and cashews
Add chili pepper flakes for heat
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (4616g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 123 (5%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 13.7g||18 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.3g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 341.2mg||12 %|
|Potassium 16443.1mg||433 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 537.4g||158 %|
|Dietary Fiber 55g||220 %|
|Sugars, other 482.4g|
|Protein 82.3g||118 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2356
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!