1. In a bowl, mix the orange juice, brown sugar, vinegar, salt, and ketchup. Pour the flour in a small bowl. Cover the chicken breast chunks in flour and shake off the excess.
2. Pour a small amount of olive oil in a skillet and brown the flour-covered chicken.
The chicken doesn't need to be fully cooked since it's going in the crock pot.
3. After the chicken is done cooking, pour the pieces into the crock pot. Then cover the chicken with your sauce mixture and give the pot a stir.
4. Cook on low for 5-6 hours or on high for 2-3.
5. Serve over rice and even add veggies if you want a healthier meal.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (431g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 25 (4%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.7g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 41.2mg||13 %|
|Sodium 185.3mg||6 %|
|Potassium 2401.8mg||63 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 151.8g||45 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 148.7g|
|Protein 24.3g||35 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 711
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!