Easy Family Recipe to spice up chicken.
1. Place the chicken in a slow cooker.
2. Sprinkle the taco seasoning over the meat and pour the salsa on top.
3. Add the onions, tomatoes and green chilies.
4. Pour the water over the mixture, set on low and cook for 6-8 hours. The meat is cooked when it starts to shred.
5. When ready to serve, break up the chick with two forks then stir in the sour cream.
6. Serve over rice.
Suggestions: This also tastes great with a side of refried beans, over a burrito, or in a salad.
For an added kick, garnish with jalapeños and green onions.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1192g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 704 (47%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 78.2g||104 %|
|Saturated Fat 47g||235 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 24g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.9g|
|Cholesterol 359.7mg||111 %|
|Sodium 1390.8mg||48 %|
|Potassium 3487.8mg||92 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 104.5g||31 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 103.6g|
|Protein 95.6g||137 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1494
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.