1. Combine chicken broth, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil and garlic cloves in large bowl.
2. Add chicken to sauce, and toss to combine.
3. Pour chicken mixture into the slow cooker.
4. Cook on low 4-6 hours, or until chicken is cooked through.
5. Shred the chicken with a couple forks and serve over hot cooked rice and spoon extra sauce if desired. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve with additional veggies if preferred.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (572g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 288 (33%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 32g||43 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.7g||44 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.5g|
|Cholesterol 156.8mg||48 %|
|Sodium 15621.8mg||539 %|
|Potassium 1160.9mg||31 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 76.4g||22 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 73.8g|
|Protein 71.7g||102 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 871
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!