1. Preheat smoker.
2. Using a paring knife, remove stems from all mushroom caps. Wipe down mushrooms with a wet cloth to remove all dirt. Do not wash or rinse mushrooms. Set aside.
3. In a medium skillet, heat oil and sauté garlic and onio until fragrant. Add chorizo and continue cooking until chorizo is browned. Add spinach and cook until shrunk down. Remove from heat.
4. In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, dried basil, chilli powder and smoked paprika. Mix well.
5. Add chorizo mix to cream cheese and blend until thoroughly mixed.
6. Mound mixture into mushroom cap. Top with grated parmesan cheese and panko, pressing lightly into mounded mixture.
7. Smoke at 225 for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (276g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 362 (68%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 40.2g||54 %|
|Saturated Fat 14.1g||70 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 19.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4g|
|Cholesterol 78.6mg||24 %|
|Sodium 1161.7mg||40 %|
|Potassium 1194.5mg||31 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.6g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.1g||16 %|
|Sugars, other 15.4g|
|Protein 25.9g||37 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 535
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!