Try this Smoked Chuck Roast with Instantpot recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
• Select well marbled chuck roast. Trim excess fat and rub with salt, pepper, garlic, coffee, etc.
• Smoke at 250 degrees for 3.5 hours to internal temp of about 160 F.
• Saute onion, garlic, and mushrooms in oil using Instantpot
• Deglaze with vinegar.
• Transfer chuck roast to Instantpot with other ingredients and cook on high for 40'
• Remove meat. Adjust seasoning of gravy and thicken with a cornstarch slurry.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (208g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 6 (11%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.6g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 343mg||12 %|
|Potassium 492.4mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.8g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 8g|
|Protein 4.1g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 56
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.