1. Mix brine ingredients: water, apple juice, brown sugar, sea salt, peppercorns, thyme & garlic.
2. Marinate roast in brine 24-48 hours.
3. In a separate bowl combine rub ingredients.
4. Pat roast dry with paper towels. Inject the roast with some of the brine.
5. Apply the rub to the roast.
6. Grill indirect heat at 250 degrees F until roast's internal temp reaches 140- 160 degrees. Do not exceed 160. Remove, wrap & let rest to finish off.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2700g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 151 (7%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.8g||22 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.2g||16 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.5g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 77755.5mg||2681 %|
|Potassium 4554.5mg||120 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 475.2g||140 %|
|Dietary Fiber 49.8g||199 %|
|Sugars, other 425.4g|
|Protein 42.5g||61 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2031
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!