1. Whisk lemon juice and dijon mustard into hazelnut oil to make dressing.
2. Toast hazelnuts in a dry hot frying pan at #8. Crush toasted hazelnuts.
3. Heap gem lettuce and spinach leaves onto plate.
4. Poach eggs (a): boil pan of water at #9.
5. Arrange avocado slices on top of salad.
6. Place smoked salmon on top of salad.
7. Poach eggs (b): drop to #6 and add white wine vinegar.
8. Sprinkle crushed hazelnuts on salad.
9. Dribble dressing over salad.
10. Poach eggs (c): use whisk to create vortex. Crack eggs into bowl, transfer to pan.
11. Poach eggs (d): drop temp to #4, when cooked, remove with slotted spoon.
12. Top with poached egg and twist of salt and black pepper.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (212g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 186 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 20.7g||28 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g||24 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.7g|
|Cholesterol 500.5mg||154 %|
|Sodium 189.4mg||7 %|
|Potassium 795.6mg||21 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.2g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 3g|
|Protein 44.5g||64 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 374
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!