1. Saute onion. When ready, add tomatoes, asparagus and salmon. Cook until warm or until asparagus is softened.
2. In a small bowl, beat the egg, milk, marjoram, and pepper.
3. Put the salmon mixture into a small microwavable bowl. Pour the egg mixture on top.
* Note: If making multiple servings, distribute the egg mixture and salmon into individual serving-sized microwavable bowls.
* Note: If using sundried tomatoes soaked in oil, skip the olive oil, get as much oil as possible off the tomatoes, and add them to the saute first.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (260g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 127 (42%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.1g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.5g|
|Cholesterol 466.4mg||144 %|
|Sodium 303.7mg||10 %|
|Potassium 864.7mg||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.4g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12 %|
|Sugars, other 10.4g|
|Protein 32.6g||47 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 302
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.