1. Place 4 slices of the bread on a large clean work surface
2. Layer 1/8 cup of cheese, 1/4 of the salmon, a pinch of the lemon zest and dill, and then another 1/8 of cheese on each slice of bread, then top each with another slice of bread.
3. Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the sandwiches, two at a time, and cook until the cheese has melted and the bread is golden brown, about 3 minutes per side.
4. Repeat for all of the sandwiches, adding more butter to the pan if needed,
5. Cut in half and serve at once.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (137g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 152 (34%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 16.9g||23 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.9g||35 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.1g|
|Cholesterol 117.6mg||36 %|
|Sodium 471.9mg||16 %|
|Potassium 622.3mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.5g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 25.1g|
|Protein 46.4g||66 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 445
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!