1. Cut cucumber into 1/2 inch dice to yield 24 pieces. Avoid using pieces with the seeds in them.
2. Season cream cheese with salt and pepper, spread thinly onto slices of smoked salmon, and cut salmon into 1/2 inch strips.
3. Wrap salmon strips around the cucumber squares rotating around to form a bite-sized ball approximately 3/4 ince. The ball can be rolled or squeezed in a little piece of plastic wrap to make it totally round.
4. Place on a parchment-lined baking baking sheet and put in freezer until ready to serve.
5. When ready to serve, let thaw slightly. Roll in chopped dill, push skewer in and serve.
Serve with La Chablisienne Cablis Vieilles Vignes (942243) or Inniskillin Gamay Noir VQA (82776)
** Picture taken from magazine - do not publish **
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Dozen (293g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2|
|Calories from Fat: 192 (41%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 21.3g||28 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.2g||41 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.9g|
|Cholesterol 183.8mg||57 %|
|Sodium 938.5mg||32 %|
|Potassium 1241.4mg||33 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.7g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 6.7g|
|Protein 63.7g||91 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 469
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.