1. Rinse Ribs under warm water and remove membrane on bone side using butter knife and paper towel to grip.
2. Bone side up in deep aluminum pan squeeze on mustard, rub and coat with 1/4 cup Dr. BBQ rub plus Mace and Turbinado sugar mixture.
3. Flip to meat side up and repeat using mustard and 3/4 cups Dr. BBQ rub plus Mace and Turbinado sugar mixed. Repeat for 2nd rack.
4. Put pan in pellet smoker set to 200 degrees, Pecan heat source, Hickory in Amazing Tube Smoker for 4 hours. ( I use a Cookshack PG 500 pellet smoker, other will vary settings.)
5. Sprits with Apple Juice every hour.
6. Remove pan from smoker & foil each racks of ribs individually. Pour off juices and separate fat.
7. Form boat with foil and add 2/3 of Brown Sugar, Honey, Tiger Sauce, BBQ 3001, Onion, Parkay Squeeze, mix = The Glaze.
8. Insert rack of ribs meat side down into mixture and repeat on bone side w/ 1/3 of Brown Sugar, Honey, Tiger Sauce, BBQ 3001, Onion, Parkay Squeeze
9. Add some fat separated juices, seal foil container. Repeat for additional racks.
10. Put Rib foil packets back in deep aluminum pan back into smoker, set to 250 deg. for 2 1/2 hours.
12. Un-foil, flip to meat side up, cook for 1/2 hour to crisp glaze.
13. Test texture with Skewer, when it slides into the meat like butter ribs are done.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 7 1/2 hours
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (77g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (0%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1.6mg||0 %|
|Potassium 37.6mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.4g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 48.3g|
|Protein 0.1g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 187
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!