1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine crumbs, butter and sugar in a large bowl.
2) In a separate bowl, combine chocolate chips and mini marshmallows. Set aside.
3) Drop a generous amount of the crumb mixture in to the bottom of a prepared and greased muffin tin. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
4) Remove from oven and fill each tin with the marshmallows and chocolate chips. Sprinkle tops with remaining crumb mixture.
5) Bake at 400 degrees for 10 additional minutes. Cool completely before removing from muffin tin.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (725g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 3097 (78%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 344.1g||459 %|
|Saturated Fat 207.5g||1037 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 95.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 18.6g|
|Cholesterol 732.7mg||225 %|
|Sodium 2999.8mg||103 %|
|Potassium 1063.4mg||28 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 236.5g||70 %|
|Dietary Fiber 15.4g||62 %|
|Sugars, other 221.1g|
|Protein 23.1g||33 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3970
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!