1. Heat oven to 350. Make brownies as directed on the box.
2. When brownies are done, remove pan from oven. Set oven to broil.
3. Place a layer of marshmallows, then add broken graham crackers. Place under broiler about 5 inches from the heating element for about 30 seconds. Watch very carefully because marshmallows and graham crackers will brown very quickly.
4. Sprinkle with chocolate candy pieces.
5. Let cool for about 30 minutes and serve.
You can use mini marshmallows instead but I've found that the larger ones are better for layering.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (26g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 26 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.9g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||5 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 79.7mg||25 %|
|Sodium 49.6mg||2 %|
|Potassium 35.7mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.8g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 3.7g|
|Protein 2.7g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 52
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!