- Cook bacon in large nonstick skillet on medium heat until crisp.
- Remove bacon from skillet; drain on paper towels.
- Discard all put 2 tablespoon bacon grease from skillet.
- Add chicken to skillet.
- Cook 5-6 minutes on each side or until golden brown on both sides and cooked in the middle.
- Transfer chicken to plate; cover to keep warm.
- Add vegetables and 1 c. broth to skillet.
- Cover and simmer 10 minutes or until vegetabels are tender.
- Stir in remaining broth and cream cheese.
- Cook uncovered 2 minutes or until cream cheese is melted and sauce is thickened, stirring frequently.
- (For an easier to eat and better tasting dish dice the chicken roughly) Return chicken to skillet; cook 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Put noodles on each plate and top with chicken, sauce, and bacon
1 serving = 2 ounces noodles, 1 chicken breast half, and 1/4 of the sauce and bacon.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (246g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 189 (64%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 21g||28 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.5g||43 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.9g|
|Cholesterol 58.6mg||18 %|
|Sodium 1264.8mg||44 %|
|Potassium 525.1mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.9g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g||11 %|
|Sugars, other 9.2g|
|Protein 14.7g||21 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 294
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.