1. Top and string peas; blanch in boiling water for 2 minutes or until bright green and slightly pliable.
2. Drain and rinse under cold water; dry thoroughly and set aside.
3. In ungreased skillet over medium heat, cook sesame seeds, shaking pan often, for 2 minutes or until lightly browned; set aside.
Walnut Orange Dressing:
1. In food processor or bowl, combine garlic, orange juice, vinegar, sugar, and salt.
2. With machine running or while mixing, gradually add oil.
3. In salad bowl, combine snow peas, mushrooms, and red pepper.
4. Just before serving, add sesame seeds and enough dressing to lightly coat vegetables; toss to mix.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (200g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 59 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.6g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g||8 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2g|
|Cholesterol 3.8mg||1 %|
|Sodium 49.9mg||2 %|
|Potassium 434.5mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.4g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 9.7g|
|Protein 5g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 127
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.