1. Mix ALL the skin part ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
2. Steam over high heat for 20 minutes.
3. While the dough is steaming, let's prepare the cooked glutinous rice :
- Add the glutinous rice into a pan and heat over very low heat until it the glutinous rice is warm.
4. Let the skin dough cool down for about 15-20 minutes.
5. Knead the dough until it soft and smooth (you should use handscoon to knead the dough).
6. Devide into 16 pieces (about 25-27 grams for each 50 gram snow skin mooncake).
- I used 27 grams of skin dough + 23 grams of filling.
- You can also use 25 grams of skin dough + 25 grams of filling.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (5g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1 (11%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0.2mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1.2mg||0 %|
|Potassium 4.5mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 2g|
|Protein 0.1g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 9
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!