1) In a large bowl stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Make a well in the center of the flour mixture.
2) In another bowl, lightly beat egg. Use a fork to combine egg, milk, and oil. Add egg mixture all at once to flour mixture. Stir just until moistened (batter should be slightly lumpy).
3) Grease a skillet or griddle over medium-low heat. Pour snowman-shaped pancakes, using about 1/4 cup batter per pancake.
4) Cook over medium heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until pancakes are golden brown, turning to second side when pancake surfaces appear bubbly and edges are slightly dry.
Meanwhile, fry bacon and slice strawberries into tiny wedges.
5) Place 1 pancake on a plate and sprinkle with powdered sugar. Use strawberries for the nose, chocolate chips for eyes and buttons, and a strip of bacon as the scarf. Spray whipped cream on bottom of plate as snow.
6) Serve warm with syrup.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (156g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 292 (69%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 32.4g||43 %|
|Saturated Fat 9.3g||47 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 11.8g|
|Cholesterol 37.9mg||12 %|
|Sodium 983.6mg||34 %|
|Potassium 140.2mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.8g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 31.8g|
|Protein 3.6g||5 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 425
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.