1. Boil the water
2. Put the oats into a large bowl.
3. Pour the water over the oats and combine well.
4. Mix in the greek yogurt and almonds.
5. Peel the orange and cut into pieces
6. Add the orange pieces to the oat-mix
7. Let everything soak for a few minutes or enjoy your breakfast straight away.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (193g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 65 (32%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.2g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.9g|
|Cholesterol 0.2mg||0 %|
|Sodium 12.7mg||0 %|
|Potassium 318.5mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.1g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.6g||22 %|
|Sugars, other 23.5g|
|Protein 7g||10 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 201
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!