1. Have eggs at room temperature before boiling.
2. Place the eggs in a saucepan of cold water.
3. Place the pan over medium heat. Bring to a gentle simmer, gently stirring the eggs constantly in a clockwise direction. The movement of the water helps to centre the egg yolks.
4. Simmer the eggs for 4 minutes for soft-boiled eggs.
5. While egg is simmering toast bread. Spreasd with margarine and cut into fingers.
6. Use a slotted spoon to remove the egg from the water.
7. Transfer to an egg cup and serve immediately with toast fingers.
Note: For semi-firm yolks and hard whites, simmer for 5 minutes.
For hard-boiled eggs, simmer for 8 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!