Try this Soft Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1) Melt butter and set aside until between warm and cool.
2) Mix butter and sugars until blended. Add egg, egg yolk, and vanilla and mix.
3) Combine flour, salt, and baking soda in a separate bowl and whisk together.
4) Add all of flour mixture to wet mixture and stir until just combined. add chips.
5) Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Put oven racks on top middle and bottom middle positions.
6) Take 1/4 cups of dough, shape into a ball, split in half, and stack, upside down on cookie sheets.
7) Put two cookies sheets in oven, bake 8 minutes. Switch position of sheets in oven and bake an additional 8 minutes.
8) Let cool.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1156g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 3291 (61%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 365.7g||488 %|
|Saturated Fat 224.7g||1123 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 100.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 15g|
|Cholesterol 959.5mg||295 %|
|Sodium 1510mg||52 %|
|Potassium 1716.2mg||45 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 530.9g||156 %|
|Dietary Fiber 22g||88 %|
|Sugars, other 508.9g|
|Protein 46.1g||66 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 5410
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.