1. Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease (or parchment-paper line) baking sheets.
2. In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Beat in the molasses, baking soda, salt, and spices.
4. Add the eggs, beating well and scraping down sides of the bowl until everything is well incorporated.
5. Stir in the flour.
6. Scoop the dough into 1-1/2" balls; a tablespoon cookie scoop works well.
7. Roll them in granulated, coarse, or pearl sugar.
8. Space the cookies about 2-1/2" apart on the baking sheets.
9. Bake for 10 minutes. The centers will look soft and puffy; that's OK.
10. Cool on the sheet for 10 minutes, then remove to a rack to cool completely.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (25g)|
|Recipe Makes: 42 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 50 (75%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.6g||7 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g||16 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 62mg||19 %|
|Sodium 1347.5mg||46 %|
|Potassium 74mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 3g|
|Protein 1.5g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 67
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!