1) Combine fruit + associated liquids in food processor till very smooth. Strain through fine mesh strainer, press down lightly on solids in strainer to extract as much liquid as possible without forcing solids through. Discard solids. Pour liquid into airtight container and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled, at least 8 hours.
2) Assemble ice cream maker on Kitchen Aid Mixer.
3) Combine chilled fruit/liquid mix and chilled simple syrup in a separate container.
4) Turn on stir setting (1) and pour mixture into the freeze bowl, continue to stir 7-12 minutes or until desired consistency.
5) Immediately transfer sorbet to air tight container and freeze at least 2 hours before serving.
Each ingredient line represents a flavor. 1 fruit + associated liquid + simple syrup will make up a sorbet.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (313g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 9 (4%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 5.9mg||0 %|
|Potassium 395.7mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 60.3g||18 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8.8g||35 %|
|Sugars, other 51.5g|
|Protein 2.2g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 237
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!