1. Pour 8 cups of water into a pot, and sprinkle in 1 tsp of salt.
2. Bring the water to a boil, over high heat, then add in the elbow macaroni pasta.
3. Cook the pasta until it is al dente ( cooked but still firm), then drain the pasta and rise it under cool water.
4. Place a large sauce pan over medium heat, then toss in 4 tbsp of butter.
5. Melt the butter down completely, then sprinkle in 2 tbsp of flour.
6. Whisk the ingredients until they are well incorporated, then pour in the evaporated milk and half & half.
7. Whisk the ingredients, and continue to cook it over medium heat for about 3 minutes.
8. Reduce the heat to low, then add in the cream cheese, gouda, and havarti.
9. Stir the mixture until the cheese melts, and you have a nice creamy cheese sauce.
10. Sprinkle in the seasoning salt, pepper, paprika, onion powder, and garlic powder. Mix until well incorporated.
11. Toss the macaroni pasta into a large pot, and pour in the cheese sauce.
12. Stir everything until it is well combined, then pour half of the macaroni and cheese mixture into a 9 x 13 bake dish.
13. Sprinkle some of the sharp cheddar, mozzarella, and colby jack on top of the mac and cheese.
14. Next add the remaining macaroni and cheese into the bake dish, and top it off with the remaining cheese.
15. Bake the macaroni and cheese, in a preheated oven, on 350 F for 25-30 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2367g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 3670 (69%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 407.8g||544 %|
|Saturated Fat 253.8g||1269 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 58.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 9g|
|Cholesterol 1388.9mg||427 %|
|Sodium 22845.1mg||788 %|
|Potassium 5237.6mg||138 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 163.9g||48 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 162.3g|
|Protein 260.9g||373 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 5349
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!