Overnight rising is the key to this dough's success
1. Put all ingredients in bread machine in order stated in bread machine manual.
This is usually liquids on bottom, dry ingredients on top.
2. Set on "dough" cycle and start.
3. When finished ( dough should be sticky) place in a 2 quart container coated with non-stick spray. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
4. When ready to use, punch down, turn onto floured pastry board or parchment paper.
5. Pat or roll into 15x12 rectangle
6. Use a floured pizza cutter and cut width-wise into 20 strips about 3/4" wide.
7. Cover, let rise 1 hour or until double in size. Brush with oil.
8. Bake 20 minutes in preheated 375 degree oven; cool slightly and cut apart.
Serve with Spicy Honey butter:
1/4 cup honey
1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
1/2 cup ( 1 stick) softened butter
You can mix these in a stand mixer or use Bread machine.
They are good without the Honey Butter also
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (32g)|
|Recipe Makes: 20 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 11 (9%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.2g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 281mg||10 %|
|Potassium 56.4mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.1g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 23g|
|Protein 2.7g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 118
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!