* Cream together 2 sticks of butter and 2 cups of sugar.
* Slowly add dry ingredients to creamed mixture.
* Beat in 4 eggs (one at a time)
* Stir in 2 teaspoons of vanilla and 1 pint of sour cream.
* Pour half of the batter into a 9 x 13 pan, then sprinkle half of the topping on it. Run through with a knife.
* Then add the remainder of the batter into the pan and sprinkle the rest of the topping on top of the batter.
* Bake in a 350 degree oven for 45 minutes.
* 1/2 cup sugar.
2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
1/2 cup of finely chopped walnuts.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (420g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8|
|Calories from Fat: 394 (31%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 43.8g||58 %|
|Saturated Fat 23.4g||117 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.1g|
|Cholesterol 609.1mg||187 %|
|Sodium 669.7mg||23 %|
|Potassium 366.7mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 198.8g||58 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 197.1g|
|Protein 25.8g||37 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1274
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.