1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Cream together cream cheese and sugar.
3. Add eggs, one at a time, blend well.
4. Add vanilla and sour cream, pour into prepared pie crust.
5. Bake for 60 to 70 minutes, until pie jiggles evenly when shaken lightly.
6. Serve chilled, topped with your favorite fruit topping.
I always have extra filling leftover, so I like to use the 2 extra serving pie crust.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (55g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 86 (84%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.6g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 5.3g||27 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 69mg||21 %|
|Sodium 50mg||2 %|
|Potassium 77.1mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.5g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 1.5g|
|Protein 2.3g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 102
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!