1. Stir together flour and baking powder.
2. Combine sour cream and baking soda.
3. Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla. Add flour mixture alternately with sour cream mixture.
4. Combine brown sugar, cinnamon and walnuts (if using).
5. Spread half the batter into buttered (9"x9") pan. Sprinkle with half the brown sugar mixture. Cover with remaining batter and sprinkle with remaining brown sugar mixture. Bake at 350F for 45-50 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (90g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 86 (39%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.6g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 6g||30 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 26.8mg||8 %|
|Sodium 4996.2mg||172 %|
|Potassium 67.5mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.8g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 32.7g|
|Protein 1.2g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 218
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.