1. In a saucepan, mix together sour cream, soup, half of cheese and cilantro. Heat through and set aside.
2. Combine the cooked chicken, Rotel, onions, and green chilies in a pan sprayed with cooking spray. Heat until onions are transparent.
3. Warm the tortillas until flexible. Then fill each tortilla with about 2 Tbsp of chicken mixture and about 1 Tbsp of cheese mixture.
4. Roll tortilla up and place seam-side down in an 8×11 dish sprayed with cooking spray.
5. Pour the sour cream mixture over the enchiladas and top with the remaining cheese.
6. Bake in a 350-degree Fahrenheit oven for about 30 minutes or until heated through.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (519g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 176 (21%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 19.6g||26 %|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.6g|
|Cholesterol 22.5mg||7 %|
|Sodium 485.8mg||17 %|
|Potassium 887.8mg||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 151.9g||45 %|
|Dietary Fiber 20.9g||84 %|
|Sugars, other 131g|
|Protein 23.6g||34 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 846
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!